Acceptance of terms and conditions
Milkmarket.net (hereby referred to as MM) reserves the right to, without notice, remove advertisements that violates any of the outlined conditions in this document.
The service of advertising that we provide is intended to connect mothers who produce excess breast milk with parties whom are interested in buying said excess breast milk.
The advertising service provided by MM is solely a means of communication between the aforementioned parties. MM does not have the means, or intentions, to provide any sort of quality control of the breast milk that is advertised on our site. MM will remove all listings that make any sort of claim that the breast milk on offer is certified, tested or otherwise qualified by any sort of third party.
It is strictly forbidden to advertise the offering or solicitation of sexual services, adult wet nursing or other adult services and the selling of pornography. See this page for an inconclusive list of prohibited items (Link: https://www.milkmarket.net/prohibited-items).
MM expects all parties to communicate in a polite and respectful manner.
Applicable laws and process of litigation
Preconditions for using the services offered by Milkmarket
Content provided by the services on offer by Milkmarket
MM does not assume responsibility for any type of user-generated content including, but not limited to, photos, images and texts that are posted to or linked from Milkmarket.net. It is you, the User, who bear the responsibility for the content that you submit via our services. Content that is transmitted through any of our services, such as responses through our blind email-system, may contain links to other website(s) not affiliated with Milkmarket.net. MM does not accept any responsibility for the authenticity, the security or the reliability of the content provided by the aforementioned website(s).
Services provided by Third Parties
Monetary transactions, delivery of goods and all sorts of applicable terms regarding the aforementioned subjects are the dealings of you the User and other individuals who are also using the services on offer by MM. Regardless of the method of processing monetary transactions or execution of deliveries, MM cannot be held responsible for any sort of possible damage, misuse or functional failure. By agreeing to these terms, you hereby declare Milkmarket.net, its owners and employees free of any responsibility and obligation to answer for the aforementioned situations.
Claims of infringement
If you discover misuse or unlawful use of your generated content, such as photos, texts or contact information, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your contact information, links to or copies of the content in question on our website, a detailed statement of why this is a misuse or unlawful use of your generated content as well as your physical or electronic signature.
Code of Conduct
By using the service on offer by MM, you agree to not produce, send or otherwise make available content that are of the following nature:
- Harassing, abusing, threatening, derogatory, illegal, damaging, or intimidating to adults as well as minors.
- Pornographic or otherwise interpreted as depictions of sexual behaviour including but not limited to sexual acts against humans or animals.
- Inflammatory, derogatory, or hateful toward individuals or groups of individuals based on subjects including but not limited to race, sexual orientation, physical disabilities or religious belief.
- Unlawful according to Swedish, EU or international law.
- False impersonation of a MM representative or person otherwise affiliated with MM.
- containing or otherwise outlining personal information about other individuals without the aforementioned individuals’ consent.
- False, delusive, mistating or otherwise fraudulent.
- Infringing on patents, trademarks or otherwise copyright-protected.
- Comprises of unsought advertisement including but not limited to junk mail, spam, chain letters or schemes.
- The advertisement of prohibited items or services as mentioned in the inconclusive list found here (link: https://www.milkmarket.net/prohibited-items).
- Containing malware that aims to cause harm to, limitation of or interruption of the functionality of computer software or hardware.
- DDoS or other excessive traffic transmission attacks that aims to cause harm to the servers or other property of MM.
- Automated collection of data including but not limited to spiders, robots or internet-crawlers without the explicit permission of MM.
In addition to the above, you also agree to not exhibit behaviour of the following nature:
- Unsolicited contact, whether it be to individuals who have previously expressed disinterested in being contacted by you or for commercial purposes.
- Types of harassment including but not limited to stalking.
- Unlawful or unsolicited collection of personal information for commercial purposes.
- Usage of data-mining software or other automated means of obtaining data.
- Posting of irrelevant content that may be interpreted as spam or intended to put excessive load on the infrastructure of Milkmarket.net.
- Hacking or other unlawful activities intended to obtain unauthorized access to or hinder the functionality of the infrastructure of Milkmarket.net.
- Usage of third party tools or services intended to automate the submission of content to the services on offer by MM.
- Usage of third party tools or services intended to automate, or otherwise simplify the submission of content to the services on offer by MM on behalf of other individuals.
No spam policy
By using the services on offer by MM, you agree to and understand that it is strictly forbidden to send unsolicited messages via any communications channels to or through the systems of MM. It is a criminal offense and action will be taken swiftly.
Limitations on the services on offer
You understand and accept the fact MM may impose limits on the usage of the services on offer by MM including, but not limited to, the maximum number of days for Content to be displayed on the website, size of textual postings or the maximum allowed size of photos or pictures. You also accept that MM cannot be held responsible for the deletion of or failure of storage of the content submitted to the servers of MM. You also accept the fact that MM may at any time and without notice modify, or terminate the services on offer, either partially or completely.
Access to the site and the services on offer
You understand and accept the fact that the services on offer are provided to you on a limited, revocable and universal basis. This does not however include third party tools or services intended to automate or otherwise simplify the submission of content on behalf of you or other individuals or collection of data for commercial or unlawful use unless explicitly permitted by MM. The aforementioned limitations does not include General Purpose Search Engines such as Google, Yahoo or Altavista et cetera.
Partial or complete termination of the services on offer
The services on offer by MM, as well as the content displayed or available within, are thoroughly protected by international copyright laws and conventions. Without the explicit permission of MM, any actions to reproduce, modify, or create derivative material are strictly prohibited.
User-generated content, including but not limited to photos and textual works, are not subject to claims of ownership by MM. However, by submitting the aforementioned content to the public areas of the services on offer by MM, you grant MM irrevocable rights to distribute and make public said content on the Internet. You also grant MM the irrevocable rights to prohibit the exploitation of your user-submitted content by third parties.
Disclaimer of warranties
You understand and agree that the usage of the services on offer by MM is done entirely at your own risk. Milkmarket.net and the services on offer, are provided in an “As is” and “As Available” state, without any sort of guarantees that they will function as presented or previously intended. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MM does not assume responsibility for the condition or the authenticity of the goods or services advertised by third parties through the services on offer by MM. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MM does not assume responsibility or makes any sort of guarantees regarding the security, reliability, functionality or performance of the Milkmarket.net website.
Limitations of Liability
Course of action regarding Violation of Terms.
Should MM be unsuccessful in acting against breaches by you or other parties, our right to act appropriately against similar offenses shall not be waived.