How your privacy is protected
- MM is completely free of Pop-up advertisements.
- We will never share your information with third parties that aim to use it for marketing purposes.
- Posted listing can be edited with the use of a, upon creation, generated key. Please store it securely.
Data we collect
- We will occasionally collect your email address. We do this because we may use it for sending confirmation and self-publishing emails.
- When you purchase one of our shipping kits, all the information about your credit card or your Paypal account is protected because it is entered and processed through the official payment gateways of Paypal and Stripe.
- We reserve the right to store information that you share with us through our official communications channels.
- When you visit our site, your IP-address, the URL of the page you’re visiting and current timestamp is stored in our web logs. These entries may be used to diagnose server issues, manage our site and to provide the best possible service to you.
Data we store
- Even after expiration/deletion, all listings and other postings are stored in our databases and occasionally archived elsewhere.
- The web logs as well as other records of our site are stored sine die.
- MM aims to store all types of information in a secure manner with restricted access. However we are not able to guarantee complete security.
MM may disclose information about its users under the following circumstances:
- As per request in legal processes if required by law, or if we (MM) find it obligatory.